wasting time

Alright so per my last post I have been wasting tons of time playing a game I don't really like. I'm getting back into a more reasonable schedule now and I'm prioritizing my coding efforts. I'm thinking right now that I have been spending a ton of time on combat stuff which I'm not even close to adding into the game. I mean I can't even connect to the server from the client yet. So here is my new short term plan I'm doing to single thread the server and then I'm going to work on the chat features. That shouldn't be too hard and it will develop all the basic client server stuff.

I hope to be able to run around with others on a map by the end of the year. Lets hope I can stay focused that long haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed