Client

Luckily, wow has been down all day so I have gotten some work done for once. I have been working on the client code. So far I have been mirroring the sever code. There are manager classes that handle the work and are called from the client class which will be polled from the application class.

The manager classes are pretty much shells at this point on the server side to copying them to the client was pretty easy. The only real change was that I don't need to include the realm data structures and the character locator.

Also Brandon, a friend of mine created a mesh for a level and some graphics for health and energy. I plan to import it into a .irr file after I finish the basic connection logic.

Everything builds and I uploaded the changes to source forge so the code is available for review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed