Stuff Scores

I mentioned Dodge score a bit in my last post but that is something I haven't talked about much. In my hit/miss calculations I will be working with dodge score & accuracy score.

Dodge score being based off of agility & accuracy score being based off of dexterity.

Now I'm still playing around with the idea in my head but I'm planning on making the score be the related stat times a random number between 1-100. That should give enough variance to make it interesting.

I will check block after dodge because dodging an attack is preferable to blocking as you need the strength to withstand the blow. I will probably convert remaining damage after a partially successful block to blunt damage as only the force of the blow isn't blocked by the shield.

I'll have to think about the shield system more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed