Client Updates

I have shifted my focus to the client for the time being. The reason for this is I need something to show for a technical demo. I have a friend that knows several multimedia people that he claims would love to work on my game. I'm sure they will be unlikely to be excited to work on something that won't see any results on for a long time.

So, for now I'm leaving the login and character selection stubs in place and I'm focusing on the graphics, sound, and such.

I plan to get to the point where the basic parts of the engine work so I can then complete the basics of networking and allow multiple users to run around in a test map. I would like to have this completed this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed