0.2.0 Released

That's right 0.2.0 is now available.

This is another source release but I plan to make a binary release for 0.3.0. That is the plan anyway.

Now for the nuts & bolts. In 0.2.0 you can now use local chat to talk to all the users on the same map as you. Currently this means everyone. You can also broadcast to the whole server. Which for the time being is basically the same thing as local chat but I won't have to change the code later when that happens. The whisper feature I promised is also there. It even sends the user a message when the user they tried to whisper isn't online or does not exist.

There are a few other tweaks here and there that have gone into this release but I don't think there are any milestones that got slipped in there.

As is my custom I have made a branch for this release. I hope this release at least makes a good chat program for someone lol.

That's all for tonight time for sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed