Fake Authentication.

I actually completed one of the goals needed for 0.1.0 gasp.

I Got fake authentication added to the client and server. There are of course a few gotchas.

1. The login screen doesn't force the user to wait for response.
2. The Server always allows it doesn't even look at password.
3. The Client's hash function does nothing right now so passwords are sent in clear text.
4. I'm only setting an is logged in flag. Later I will need the user id so I can poll the database for valid characters.

But that said implementing this was relatively pain free. That encourages me. I'm hoping that all of the remaining 0.1.0 features will be mostly pain free. I don't see that happening but hey a guy can dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed