Check my Checksum

I added three types of checksum to the message container class. This isn't a big deal really but it makes it easier for people to add anti tampering measures to their versions of the game. It also allows for message corruption protection. Although I don't really see that being an issue in most cases. The generic GetChecksum function currently just calls the GetSimpleChecksum function which sums the characters of the message.

I don't currently have any plans to take this any further but I may if there is demand for it or if I get a cool idea. I don't want to go an implement something unless I know it will be useful.


Also I hate flies and I could sware we have like over 9000 in the house. It's like a plague I have no idea what is going on but it is really annoying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed