Basic Python Scripting

The server now has basic python scripting abilities. The first order of business is to make sure I have all the events I need. Then I need to see if I can do anything about how fickle the interpreter is right now. There have been a few cases when the server wouldn't run things that ran inside of the official python interpreter although in theory it should be the same code. I also need to figure out what I'm doing to do about reference variables. I have issues wrapping them.

But anyway those of you wishing to see what will be possible when scripting is finally released. Get latest and have at it. You should be able to do basically anything you can do in python. You will also have access to the current user object. That isn't much but it is a good start.


Alright night all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed