Distractions

Some of you may have noticed I haven't been posting nor updating the code base. However the project isn't dead it is just delayed. I started school and on top of that I have been playing EQ2 so as you can imagine I haven't had much time. The good news is I have canceled my EQ2 subscription so I might be able to get some development time in. No promises of course.


Also I have been thinking about the uses of browsers in games. I'm wondering how much could be offloaded to the web browser. Some people have said they are going to do most of their UI with a web browser but that seems silly to me. You might as well make a web based game at that point. However there are some cases I think where it would be better to let a tried and true layout engine handle the grunt work. Like for example anything with large chunks of text.

Alright I think I'm going to leave it at that I have a bunch of homework and a test tonight. Peace out y'all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed