0.7.0 Blockers

I got the embedded browser working on windows. I'm super excited about it. I do have one issue with it though and that is the return & backspace keys don't work properly. I have looked over my code and it should work but it doesn't. I'm still happy about the progress though. Anyway that bug is the first blocker I have to fix before I feel comfortable releasing 0.7.0.

The next blocker is that the latest version of Irrlicht introduced some sort of bug that makes gravity not work sometimes. And in the case of Enigma all the time. This is a pretty big deal. I posted on the forums and got a possible fix but it doesn't work inside enigma. It does however fix the issue in my sample code that exhibits the faulty behavior. Regardless I may have to wait for another release before I can get this working again. Or roll back but then I would lose all of the upgrades and bugfixes.

The final blocker is pretty fuzzy. The scripting seems like it needs a little something extra before I can call it a release.


All in all this could be a good release but there are some pretty big issues I'm going to have to overcome before the release will be ready. I have winter break from college coming up that might help some.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed