Ugh

I just have to vent. I have been trying to get llmozlib to build in my spare time which to be honest I don't have all that much of right now. And I can't get the stupid thing to build. For one you have to download an old version of firefox then you apply their patches to the code. Then you have to get an old version of Microsoft's compiler and finally you need an old version of the Windows & Platform SDK. And after following the instructions to the best of my ability I got a compiler error. I'm not an angry person but I could explode with anger right now. If your going to make a library you really need to release an sdk with headers and binaries especially if it is that much of a pain to compile.

I think the project is dead though so I wouldn't be surprised if an sdk was on the someday list. *angry words*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed