Post Holiday Update

The port to Visual studio went pretty well. I have yet to go through and setup the release build though so debug is all I have. Which at this point is fine because everything is broken pretty good so I won't be posting an actually update anytime soon. As an example the in game browser isn't getting events for some reason and I'm in the process of overhauling the terrain/map code (still). And for some reason the client crashes when I close a window containing a browser or just shutdown.

But that is how the cookie crumbles bugs are just part of the process when your building something that has irreducible complexity because you have to create stub code to fill in until that section is implemented IMHO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed