SchaeferGL- Revived

Sometime back I started working on SchaeferGL again. The original reason I put the project on hold was because I heard about the then upcoming OpenGL Next API. That API was released as Vulkan. Since the release of spec I've been reviewing sample code and documentation to try to understand how to use this new API. I'm still working on understanding the API but I've started building SchaeferGL on top of Vulkan. The code I have so far is up on GitHub. I've actually made some good progress and am in the process of adding some logging so I can verify the pieces I've code so far. I'm working toward compatibility with my first d3d9 example and hope to have that working Monday because of the three day weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed