Development Server Overheating

I've been plugging away on SchaeferGL whenever I get a chance to work on it. I've started having heat problems with my development server as the weather gets warmer. To remedy the situation I've ordered a couple fans for it. To continue development while I wait for them to arrive I've installed my development tools on my Nvidia and AMD test machines. In spite of hardware difficulties I'm almost to the point where I can start unit testing the second d3d9 sample. Of course I expect more work to be required to get it to function correctly but so far I still seem to be on track to get the second sample working this month. I've also been encouraged  by the amount of feedback I've gotten since I made the news. There was a mixture of support and disapproval but that's to be expected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed