VK9 - Milestone5 Completed

Thanks to some time off from work due to Thanksgiving I've managed to reach the 5th milestone. Vk9 can now use indexed primitives. During the course of this sprint I ran into an interesting problem. When trying to run VK9 through RenderDoc it was crashing. As it turns out RenderDoc has added D3d9 support so it was trying to hook both APIs. To resolve this I've added RenderDoc integration into VK9. This support is not included in release builds and if it does not find the "renderdoc.dll" file it will skip it. Now when a debug build is running you simply need to open RenderDoc and attach to the existing process. You don't need to inject because it is already included.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VK9 - Milestone8 Completed

VK9 - Milestone13 Completed

VK9 - Milestone16 Completed